The SAFLPN consists of a three tiered structure: the Steering Committee, the membership, and a broader network of family law service providers who receive and participate in regular communication:
- The Steering Committee consists of the representatives of 8 organisations elected annually from the membership to guide the operation of the SAFLPN. This includes approving and managing the work plan and promoting the SAFLPN’s collaborative ethos within the broader family law sector.
- The SAFLPN Membership consists of organisations and peak bodies operating in the sector who share the SAFLPN’s philosophy and who are committed to attending monthly meetings and contributing to the SAFLPN’s activities generally. Major activities include preparing service directories and other resources, distributing a quarterly newsletter, and hosting regular training and networking forums.
- The broader network is made up of a large numbers of individuals, professionals & stakeholders who are involved in or who have a interest in the finding out about services and information regarding the family law system and affiliated services.
Current Steering Committee Members
- Graham Russell (Chair): Manager Family Law Section, Legal Services Commission
- Lisa Osborne: Assistant Executive Manager, Centacare Catholic Family Services
- Virginia Leeuwenburg: Manager Post Separation Services, Relationships Australia SA
- Ric Trevaskis: Regional Coordinator Child Dispute Services (SA/NT), Family Law Courts
- Sherrie Ryan: Manager Family Relationships Centre Port Augusta, Centacare CDPP
- Sue Christophers: Manager Specialist Family Relationship Services, Anglicare SA
- Lynn Cresswell: Coalition of Women’s DV Services of SA Inc.
- Jane Fox: Senior Associate, David Burrell & Co Lawyers, and Chair, Family Law Committee
Current SAFLPN Members
- Legal Services Commission
- Southern Community Justice Centre
- Child Support Agency
- Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement
- Coalition of Women’s DV Services
- Centacare CDPP
- Relationships Australia SA
- Centacare Adelaide
- Family Law Committee
- Lutheran Community Care
- Family Law Courts
- Anglicare SA
- Department of Social Services (Attorney Generals Department)
- Ac Care
- Grandparents for Grandchildren
- Uniting Communities – Noarlunga Family Relationship Centre
- Womens Information Service
- Womens Domestic Violence Court Assistance Service
Become a Member
You can become a member of the wider SAFLPN by filling out the form below. If you would also like to receive regular email updates about the SAFLPN, please sign up to our newsletter.